Monday, May 16, 2011

Wedding Beer Reprise

Well, I'm finally back to reality... sort of. In the blink of an eye our wedding has come and gone. It was a wonderful day and an absolute blast! There were moments shared with loved ones that will never be forgotten. Obviously, the one memory that will stay with me forever was seeing Jen walk down the aisle. The rainbow was pretty incredible too... love you Mom :)

Some say good beer is more of an experience than anything else. It can serve as a reminder of the good times in life. I can attest to this. The effort put into brewing the beer for my wedding was well worth it. It made me feel pretty damn good to see everyone enjoying the fruits of my labor. All three beers served were well received and went FAST. The compliments I received meant the world to me. It's nice to know that ten years down the road I can brew these same recipes and instantly be brought back to this one special day. I would be remiss if I didn't at least post a couple pics of the big day:







As a side note: I feel bad because I forgot to plug Barley Legal's Big Brew Day, which coincidentally was the same day as our wedding. Over 500 gallons of beer were brewed by our club! I will make sure to not miss one in the future. Below is a short video produced by beerstainedletter.blogspot.com that documents National Homebrew Day at Iron Hill in Maple Shade. Yours truly (black jacket/tan pants) does make a cameo at 1:19 from footage taped during a group buy:





That's it for now. Stay tuned for lots of posts in the next few days...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Glad the brews and the bride were a hit!! Hope to see you soon!! ALL BEST to the newlyweds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and keep on brewing!

    ReplyDelete